Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:19 pm

Post subject: Trouble in Dalaran (Open RP)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:11 am 

The white furred tauren swished her tail impatiently, watching the blacksmith repair her plate armor. The purple plate had many gashes and sunders all over the chest like a giant monster bit down on it. The smith eyed the death knight out of annoyance. "Patience is something I've learned Death Knight, you want the armor to be fully functional? Please be patient or be impatient somewhere else!"

Callieta glared at the smithy which would've sent a chill down his spine, but he just stood there with his mix of bored yet smug look on his face. He eventually looked back at his work with a exasperated sigh. "Mind me asking miss, who or what caused this?"

"A protodrake." Shrugging slightly at his strange look back at the tauren. "Rather I was in his mouth, had to pry its mouth open while in the air and kill it." The dwarf smith shook his head with a smile on his face. "You adventurers come up with the strangest stories. I doubt any of them are true, but your armor tells me otherwise. Here you go."

He laid out the armor on a table for inspection, which Callieta approved and paid the smithy. His smile improving by the second from the small bag of coins while the tauren donned the armor, checking the leather straps and padding underneath. "See you soon, dwarf." Leaving the blacksmith, the dwarf yelled back "Oi, and I look forward to seeing your coin purse again!"

Heading to the Legerdemain Lounge, she sat at the bar and ordered a mug of Honey Mead. Too sweet for my taste and not as good as Mulgore firewater, but it'll do... Almost chugging the whole thing down, she readily ordered another one.

Last edited by Callieta on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Strange Village (Open RP)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:27 pm 
Oracle

Seemingly out of nowhere, a plate of pastries appeared in front of Callieta. Despite the magic of the city, it wasn't magic that set the plate down on the table, but a small hand (in comparison to the Tauren's size) attached to an elf that made the delivery from her right side.

"You should have something bready to eat with that," Ailinea said warmly. "That mead may only kick like a tired mule, but on an empty stomach you can still feel it."

Ailinea took a seat, set down some thick leather-bound tome on the bar, and ordered a glass of ruby port. She pushed her hair back from her glowing green eyes and smiled at the Tauren.

"I think I've read every book in Dalaran. But you have the world-weary look of someone who just came back from an adventure. Tell me a story...I need to hear something new and exciting."

"A hit is hard to resist, and I never miss. I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist." ~Garbage

"Look at me, guys! I'm a hunter! PEW PEW!"

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Trouble in Dalaran (Open RP)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:30 am 

Not really noticing it, she hadn't eaten in awhile. Helping herself to a couple of the pasteries she looked at the blood elf, cheeks full of flaky goodness. Finishing up another one , she flicked a crumb off her finger. "If its a story you fancy, I suppose I can tell of the protodrake I killed while helping the Sons of Hodir in Storm Peaks."

"The sons asked me to use a special spear that Hodir once used to slay one of the protodrakes flying around there." Making a small swirling motion with her finger. "I thought it was going to land and fight, but the thing picked me up! So I held on for dear life attacking it with the spear, hoping to kill it quickly before my grip failed."

"I guess it got angry at one point as I caused a nasty wound on its leg, so the beast grabbed me with its mouth. To be honest I dont know how it did that while in the air, nor did I know they had that much agility; Anyway, so now I'm in its mouth and slowly crushing my breastplate. Using the spear as a lever I pryed his mouth open and shoved it into his skull!

"We fell to the ground and I somehow managed to climb out unharmed from the fall. The drake however was quite dead and brought much honor to the sons of hodir." Finishing up her drink she looked at Aili. "I'm not much of a storyteller, but I hope it was something exciting for you to hear."

Offline Profile