Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:50 pm

Post subject: Server Xfer Raid App.- Biggtuna
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:14 am 

* = Mandatory
* Character Name/ armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... una/simple
Real Life Age (17+):23
Class:Warrior
Character Spec:Arms/Pvp Arms
Profession/Skill Level: Engineering 525/BS 525

Are you able to make these raid times (Server Time: PST)
Monday -> Thursday 5-9:30pm Server Time
**Raids can go past scheduled times.
I work fulltime 12pm-9pm Est, so i might be late for the thursday raid. I was told there was a weekend raid i could also attend that work work out better for me.

What is your raiding experience: Naxx / Ulduar ? (Please be specific)
classic: MC/Ony/Aq20/ZG(on my rogue) BC: Kara/Mag/Gruul/SSC/TK/some of BT(on warrior) wrath:Naxx/Ony/OS/Malygos/Ulduar/trial raid(25man)/ICC(on rogue) Cata: throne4winds/BWD/Firelands7/7, 2/7HM(on warrior)

Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? Yes. I mainly play melee since classic so i have developed my skills over the years.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? (Please note if you are in ANY current guild) Matt Damon-Sargeras-Horde. I was in this guild for most of Cata, all of my firelands raiding.It is a Solid guild 6/7HM. I recently quit for 3 months for RL stuff and lost my raid spot. when I returned they server xferred and i thought it was time to move on.

Do you feel you can bring anything unique to the guild?
Not many warriors raid as arms for dps. I can bring solid dps in this spec as well as the utility that comes with it. I also enjoy RBGS if anyone else is interested in getting a 10man grp going sometime.

Do you use add-ons to help maximize your Healing / DPS? If so, which ones?
bartender/xperl/arcHUD/skada/mob info/scrolling combat text/DBM/epgp(if the guild uses it)

Do you have any relevant Healing / DPS meters you can link us to (screenshots of recount or WWS are acceptable) I reset my meters everytime i log on or zone into a raid. I usually do 25-30k dps in 25man raids. My aoe is strong when it is needed.

Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance?
yes.

Will you come prepared to raids with appropriate consumables (food, flask etc)?
Yes.

Do you ever have latency issues, or do you suffer from disconnects regularly?
No. I recently upgraded to highspeed internet so dc's and latency issues should not be a problem with the hardware i am running.

Do you ever suffer from unstable framerates that cause you to freeze or run in place?
No.

Are you applying for any other guilds?
No.

Who do you know in Portent Alliance?
Stockings/Khaotix/Wakkawakka (RL friends)

Do you have Ventrillo and a Mic?
Yes.

Do you play on the weekends?
Yes.

Have you read: (Please Read First)?
Yes.

Why do you want to join the guild?
To enjoy the game with friends and meet new players that i can share my advice and learn new things at the same time.

Pie or Cake?
Subway

Pancakes or Waffles?
Breakfast sandwiches

Offline Profile