[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Portent Alliance • View topic - Earth, Wind, Fire and Water, a Shaman story (pt. 2)

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Post subject: Earth, Wind, Fire and Water, a Shaman story (pt. 2)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:05 pm 

I feel the full force of the blow as i am thrown to the ground in one swift violent movement. "Dammit Goetic!" says the older Orc. "How many times do we have to go over this, you must let the wind guide you, feel it in your very being! Get up, we're doing this till you get it right!" That is my father Gnosh, he was trained under the great Drek'Thar, before the dark days. I too knew Drek, but i only heard stories of how he was before, during when he turned to the darkness. I only knew him as the old blind shaman that was wise beyond his years, the one that trained Thrall to become the warchief that he is today. Trying to build unity in clans divided by war, hate and jealousy. He trained my father, and his father before him, as my father finishes my training now, that Drek started so many years ago. Gnosh is a disciple of the earth, part of the Earthen Council. Watching over the elements, and their impact over outland, as if the demonic plague was'nt enough.
I parry the blows he throws at me and let the force of the wind guide my every step, i feel it and with a mighty swing of my blunted axe i knock my father flat on his back. I rush as fast as my legs will carry me "Father.. i'm.. i'm sorry!" The old shaman laughs as loudly as i have ever heard him laugh, and has a smile i have never seen him bear except this day. "Good, very good my son! Now how did that feel? did you feel the guidance? did you feel how the wind can help you with every move?" "Yes, it was.. incredible! i see, i see why you go down this path" "Good", he says, "One day you will have to take the test also, one day the elements will summon you, earth, wind, fire and water will be yours to command and help you on our crusade to reclaim the honor of the Frostwolf clan" "There is little more i can teach you today. Let us go meditate on todays occurances, you have made me proud Goetic."

Offline Profile