[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Portent Alliance • View topic - Interviews with Demolition squadron 2 (War Pig Squad) About

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:44 pm

Post subject: Interviews with Demolition squadron 2 (War Pig Squad) About
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:48 pm 

First Interview: Supply Sergeant Grizit Aka "Black Jack"
Race: Goblin
Order Of Command: 2nd
Job: Supply Sergeant
Height: 3'2
Weight: 100lbs

A short dark green goblin sits at a small table in a dark corner of a Tavern. He is clad in tight Chain mail armor, charred and blackened in spots, his left piece of shoulder armor scourched and dented heavily. A belt of dynamite sticks stretches tightly around his waist He is heavly muscled and scars run up and down his arms, he wears a patch over his right eye. He looks at you with his one good eye, takes a swig of his Ale and in a deep voice begins to speak:

So you want to know about Senior Sergeant Wernstrom do ya? *snorts softly* Best damn soldier I know. I owe him my life on more then one occasion. He really looked out for us then. *Takes another swig of his ale* We call him Reaper....simply for the way he works the battlefield.A truely Scary sight he is, him and that vicious ravenger of his. He is the only person that thing doesn't bite. From what I know Reaper found it somewhere beyond the Dark Portal. He raised it from a pup, and it has been loyal to him ever since.

*Grizit puts his hand to his chin in thought, his eye opens wide as he remembers a good story*

We were preparing for an assult in the Burning Stepps, you know against those Dark Dwarves or whatever, anyway I was sitting there crafting some thorinum gernades, when I hear "Take Cover!!" and then BAM!!! our campsight was hit with some sort of fire magic, I don't really remember the details, but we were ambushed and they hit one of our explosives crates. *Points to his right eye* Took a piece of shrapnel when it all went boom. Reaper pulled me to safety, then went back into the fray with the others...I remember those little black pebbles bouncing everytime Reaper used one of his "Special" bombs......*Trails off*

Second Interview: Corporal Thran Aka "Pyro"
Race: Orc
Order Of Command: 3rd
Job: Support "Fire"
Height: 6'4
Weight: 337lbs

A Large light green orc stands infront of you, his features are hard, and his facial hair is unkept. Wearing soot coated ruby lense goggles, adorned in heavy plate mail that has seen it's fair share of battle. A faint and scratched emblem of The War Pig can be seen on his right shoulder piece.A goblin made flame thrower straped to his back. He grips a large cigar between his teeth, puffing thick clouds of smoke into the air, He grins as you approach.

What, Reaper? *He chuckles* That Orcs a demon, and he runs a tight ship too. Mean Mother f*cker when he needs to be. But If your able to scratch the tough exterior he will eventually open up....sometime. *He laughs loudly, billowing smoke from his nostrals* From what I hear, he grew up in the Barrens near the gold road. I hear he had an unatural ability to tame even the most ill tempered beasts out there *Takes a long drag from his cigar, and begins to speak again, puffs of smoke appear as he talks* They say he fought many battles there just trying to protect his home from those F*ck'en Centaurs. I heard he lost his sister in one of those raids...he doesn't talk much about his family. Still, he is one of the best soldiers I have ever known, and I am proud to be apart of his unit. *Puffs on his cigar, and moves away* A strong leader, follow him to the depts of hell and back.....and I have.

Third Interview: Corporal Sin'Jinn Aka "Ghost"
Race: Troll
Order Of Command: 4th
Job: Recon
Height: 6'6
Weight: 210lbs

From the shadows he emerges, a faint blue outline can be seen in the candle light. Dressed in tight leather armor all strung togeather with leather straps. His face is covered by a mask. Knives and gernades dangle from his belt. His eyes narrow as he sees you. In a whisper like voice....

You come wit questions 'bout the Sergeant ave joo. Well joo won get much from me. All me can tell joo 'bout him is that ee put himself in as much risk as ee did us. Always tinker'en with metals an toys, many times they go boom, very skilled at his toys ee was. ee himself recruited me to his unit, saved me from death ee did. To him I owe me life too. ee give me a job to do, I do it because me believe in him, ee never steer us wrong. Though id be best if joo listen to him when he speek and give orders. Joor safety on his mind....*Sin'Jinn vanishes into the shadows once more*

(part 1 of 2)
(Other squad member will be revealed later)

Offline Profile